24 May 2012

One post, two baby boy cards!



A 5x5 inch new baby boy card using  LOTV image and sentiment stamps.  The stripy paper is from DCWV and the blue gingham from a Papermania 6x6 pad. I used the little flower punches from QVC and a bit of blue ribbon.  I edged the mats with a dotted pen line.
The insert was made on the computer.


Another new baby boy card but a different colour scheme, I fancied a change from pale blue!  This one is a large 8x8 inch card. The train and sentiment were cut with my New Arrival Cricut cart and the background card is a glittered flower stock from Hunkydory.  I added a few gems and glittered flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I didn't think this needed a lot of fuss!

Another computer generated insert.

Sorry the descriptions are brief, time is short at the moment!

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, very elegent. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sue and I really LOVE your inserts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed these cards so cute hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue